This website is the property of and developed by the Ministry of Natural Resources, Environment and Climate Change
- All contents of this portal including all graphics, texts, images and software or any other contents of this portal is protected by the copyright, trade mark or any property rights owned by NRECC, unless otherwise indicated.
- No part or parts of this portal may be copied, displayed or reproduced in any other portals or used in any other type of electronic public or private data downloading system or any other services without prior written consent of NRECC.
- The contents of this portal was produced to provide users of this portal with general information and shall not be used as a stand-in of legal and investment advices.
- The contents of this portal is deemed correct and is being updated on the date as displayed on the homepage of this portal.
- Due care has been taken in providing the information in this portal and NRECC will not be responsible for any discrepancies and impreciseness of the information in this portal.
- The latest version of any documents in this portal is similar to that of its original documentation filed by NRECC.
- No part of this portal is allowed to be linked to any other portal without the prior written consent of NRECC.
- Any other portals linked to this portal are not under the supervision of NRECC.
- NRECC shall not be held responsible any contents of any portal linked to this portal, or any changes made to such linked portals.
Permission to get the consent to link to this portal must be done in writing to: email@example.com
Fax: +603 8889 4821